Why Coffee for the Cause?
- Your coffee is shipped directly to you.
- The Nonprofit you’ve supported will be printed on your coffee bag.
- $2.00 for every pound of coffee you purchase will go to your nonprofit of choice.
- We sell one and five-pound bags, unlike other retailers who sell smaller bags of coffee for higher prices per ounce.
- Our coffees are of exceptional quality, we roast 100% Arabica beans.
- Our flavored coffee is hand blended
(Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and Jamaican Breeze).
- Choose from our regular non flavored roasts
(City Roast, Full City Roast, Vienna Roast, French Roast and Decaf).
- Automatic notification, and funds deposit directly into the nonprofit’s bank on your behalf.
- You will receive a receipt for your year end tax record and accounting of your donation.
As a coffee roaster, we take pride in the coffee that we sell. There are generally 2 types of coffee beans – Robusta Bean and Arabica Bean. The Robusta beans have more caffeine and acid and are generally less expensive than Arabica beans. Coffee for the Cause only roasts and sell higher quality Arabica beans.
Arabica beans are grown all around the world in the tropics between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn.
We buy our beans from coffee brokers who purchase coffee from fair trade farms and plantations all over the world.
Why we do
what we do
As roasters, we have decided to use the roast chart shown about Coffee Roasting, to illustrate the coffee roasts we use. We use the roasts in the middle of the chart, City Roast, Full City Roast, Vienna Roast, and French Roast.
The 4 lighter roasts have a “grassy”, flavor and Italian Roast (The darkest roast on the chart) has a burnt taste to it.
We believe the roasts we offer our customers, are the roasts that most people enjoy.